HARD LANDSCAPE TEAM LEADER
Due to increased demand for our services, Carragh Paving and Landscapes have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Hard Landscape Supervisor to join our existing highly skilled landscape team.
As leaders in the industry, Carragh Paving and Landscapes pride ourselves on our professionalism, creativity, and flexibility in creating gardens that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our highly skilled, collaborative team produce award winning gardens in some of the most prestigious locations across the country, with a level of excellence unrivalled in the industry.
This is a unique and varied hands-on management role guiding teams to undertake a variety of diverse landscape projects.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detail orientated and empowering manager who has a solid background in delivering landscaping projects. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong hard landscaping project planning experience and working in tandem with the soft landscaping team, will contribute to the overall success of a Landscaping project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory or management experience in all aspects of Hard Landscaping: Paving, preparatory work, level and subgrade preparation, retention works, drainage works, feature wall and water feature installation and irrigation systems.
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage your workload
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to train & lead members of your team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent salary (experience dependent)
- Company vehicle (Full driving license required)
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team!
Please fill out the form below.