Hard Landscaping Operative
Carragh Paving and Landscapes is an award-winning landscape contracting business, operating country wide bringing experience from Ireland, Europe and abroad.
At the heart of our company are our people who are driven to deliver exceptional levels of quality landscaping and give our clients an enjoyable and exciting experience of garden design and build. Our company promotes ingenuity and collaboration and ultimately strives to create a great working environment for all its employees.
We are looking for proactive staff members who are passionate about working in the industry and in delivering high quality landscapes. Skilled landscapers will support our foremen on site to work independently on detailed works as well as part of a team. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects including show gardens, residential and commercial roof gardens, podium landscapes and domestic gardens.
If you think you would enjoy working in an innovative and expanding company that rewards and continually develops employees, get in touch!
- Full Driving Licence
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience in the following:
- All aspects of Hard Landscaping – Paving, preparatory work, level and subgrade preparation, retention works, drainage works, feature wall and water feature installation
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and design teams
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate landscape assistants and apprentices
- Excellent salary (experience dependent)
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team!
Please fill out the form below.