SOFT LANDSCAPING TEAM LEADER
Carragh Paving and Landscapes have an Immediate opportunity for a Qualified Horticulturist Team Leader to join a bespoke, award winning Landscaping team.
Carragh Paving and Landscapes design gardens and landscapes from concept to completion, with skill and precision unrivalled in the industry. Our specialist team of craftsmen and women work with our dedicated Landscape Architecture partners to produce innovative, award winning standards of excellence.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Horticulture or Cert III qualified with 3+ years’ experience in the field.
- Experience in high end residential is preferred but experience in residential gardens is a must.
- Managing a team of soft landscapers
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous experience in the following:
- All aspects of soft Landscaping – Setting out planting schemes, good level of planting knowledge, familiar with deadman system for trees, wiring for
- climbers and irrigation knowledge.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and design teams.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate landscape assistants and apprentices.
- Excellent salary (experience dependent)
- Company vehicle
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award-winning team!
- If you think you would enjoy working in an innovative and expanding company that rewards and continually develops employees, get in touch!
Please fill out the form below.